Monday, April 5, 2010

Welcome to my blog

Happy Accidents...

As often as I can, I make something good to eat. Sometimes I experiment and invent something new. Sometimes I start with a recipe, which I almost always change.* This means that a dish rarely tastes the same way twice. It's too bad, really, because when it works, I would like to be able to re-create it and serve it again. But without documenting the process, I simply don't remember what it was that made it so good.

So begins a repository of ingredients, photos, recipes and notes on the things I make to eat with the aim of learning more about food while capturing and sharing some delicious recipes worth saving.

*(How I start off making a turkey dinner and end up with an apple pie, I'll never know.)

1 comment:

  1. about the turkey dinner... really, the best part of a turkey dinner is the apple pie. so you're just skipping to the good stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your feedback! - Prairie Lemon

Please note: Comments are moderated, so yours may not appear immediately. You could always try a recipe while you're waiting!